Khelo India University Games 2022
Bhubaneswar (Dec 15, 2021) indien news wire: KIIT University group crushed Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur by 2-0 sets in the Quarter Finals of The East Zone Inter-University Tennis (Men) Tournament 2021-22 being held at Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur (C.G) from fourteenth – seventeenth December 2021.
KIIT University Tennis Men’s Team Qualifies For Khelo India University Games 2022
Today, the KIIT University group crushed Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur by 2-0 sets in the Quarter Finals and arose as Pool A Champions.
KIIT University likewise qualified for the second Khelo India University Games 2022 and furthermore the All India Inter-University Inter-Zone Tennis (Men) Tournament to be held at KIIT University from first – 05th February 2022.
The group comprises of Kabir Hans, Justin Kashuiguang Panmei and Ashish Kumar Parida as players and Mr Jayesh Mangela as Coach.
Prof. Achyuta Samanta, Founder KIIT and KISS and Member of Parliament Kandhamal praised the KIIT University Team for meeting all requirements to the Khelo India University Games and All India Inter-University Tennis (M) Championship. He additionally passed on his all the best to the players for their forthcoming matches and future rivalries.
What is Khelo India Game and How to Register?
Khelo India University Games has been started on the lines of Khelo India School Games and Khelo India Youth Games. Odisha has also hosted events like Asian Athletics Championships, Men’s Hockey World Cup, Commonwealth Table Tennis Championships, FIH Series Finals, and Hockey Olympic Qualifiers earlier. The launch of the University Games was announced on Monday by Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik. The Games will be organized by the Sports Authority of India in collaboration with the Department of Sports, the Federation of Indian Universities, National Sports Federation and Indian Olympic Association (IOA), and other participating universities.
- All these games will be organized at Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology University, Odisha in which more than 4000 players from 100 universities across the country will participate.
- You can get information about the categories of games in this event through this article here. Apart from this, its information has also been made available on the official website.
Khelo India University Game will be organized by the Sports Authority of India in collaboration with various departments from 22 February. All these events will be held at the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology University, Odisha. 7 games will be organized in this competition in which more than 4,000 athletes and assistant workers will participate.
Khelo India University Games List
Here we are providing you the list of games in the University Games to be held at Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology University, Odisha.
- Aadhar Card (any one of these for personal identification)
- Voter ID Card
- Birth certificate
- 10th class mark-sheet
- For under-25 Age group – College / University Bonafide Certificate
Khelo India University Games Registration Procedure
Here we have provided the information about the stages of application under University Games. You can easily apply your online by following the steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the tournament handbook option.
- Here you will be provided with information about all the games. Now you have to click on the link to the application form.
- You have to upload the required documents by entering all the asked information in the application form.
- Now after checking the information you entered, submit the application form.
Stay connected with our website for information related to Khelo India University Game (KIUG).
We hope that you will definitely find information related to the University Games. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.